Bookings & Payments:-
1. Exhibitor can download the stall booking form from our website and it is essential for the exhibitor to send us the acceptance and acknowledgement.
2. Stall bookings shall be considered booked only after the full payment done by the participants and payment shall be made 15 days prior to the exhibition.
Payment can be made in form of:- NEFT/RTGS, cash deposit in the account of Shreyas Creations (I) Pvt. Ltd., online payment via using our payment gateway on site, Demand Draft in favour of “Shreyas Creations (I) Pvt. Ltd. payable at Jaipur.
3. The Booking Form of the exhibition should be completely filled and signed by an authorised person along with company seal.
4. Applications can be made on participant’s letterhead with payment.
5. We will provide you a Fully Fabricated stall, which will be handed over to the participants for their own setup on the first day of the exhibition at 7 am.
6. The stalls includes Participant’s Fascia Name, 1 Table, 2 Chairs, 2 Spot Lights (that can be more, depends on the size of the stall), 1 plug point, a dustbin.
7. The allotment and location of the stalls shall be at the complete discretion of the Organiser. The organiser reserves the right to change the floor plan or stall numbers which are allotted to the participants in advance, even if a location has been indicated earlier.
8. Sharing or sub-letting or divide their stands unless and until a written permission has been obtained from the organisers.
9. Participants will be charged extra if they acquire or occupied any extra space outside their stalls and the organiser has the sole discretion of it.
10. The Fascia name will be exactly as per the fascia name mentioned in the booking form and no changes on the spot will be entertained.
11. Cost of any damages and losses arising from improper use of the stand shall be borne by the Participant only.
12. The movement of participant’s stock or goods will be strictly prohibited once the exhibition starts. The participants are requested to occupy and arrange all their stalls before the exhibition starts.
13. The Participants will be solely responsible for the safety of their goods and their belongings. The security measures will be arranged accordingly for the venue in general and not for individual stalls. The organisers shall not be held responsible for any unforeseen acts.
14. The Participants will arrange their own arrangements for insurance and indemnity of goods at the venue. The organiser will not be responsible for any damages resulting from theft, fire, gale, any natural calamity, cuts in power supply or other causes which are beyond the control of the organiser.
15. The organiser is not responsible for any low visitor turnouts or participant’s sales. The same should not be held against the organiser under any circumstances.
16. The organiser will not be liable for any consequential liabilities in case of change in venue and dates or if the event is cancelled for any reason and circumstances which are beyond organiser’s control.
17. All the statutory liabilities like tax liabilities arising out of the participant’s activities at the exhibition, such as, GST, OCTROI, Local body tax, custom or excise duty, or any other taxes, licenses or levies for their activities at the exhibition will be complete responsibility of the participants.
18. The organiser will distribute 2 lunch coupons and the participant shall be responsible of it, once its distributed to them. The lost or misplaced coupons will be charged extra and will not compensated. Extra coupons will attract the additional charges.
19. The organiser reserves the right to cancel a stall booking at any time before or during the event. In case the stall is cancelled due to any misbehaviour by the participant, the payment paid against the stall shall not be refunded and will be forfeited.
20. There is no cancellation of stall, once it will be accepted and the booking is confirmed and there shall be no refunds will be made under any circumstances.
21. The participant indemnifies the organisers all actions, expenses, cost, charges or claims which the organisers or any of their contractors may be liable for in consequence or damage or injury to any person or property occasioned by or arising out of the act, default or negligence of the participants, his representatives, servants or workmen or any person or persons or persons under his direction or any independent contractor engaged by him.
22. Jurisdiction of all the disputes shall be in the courts of Jaipur, Rajasthan. For any issues or concerns related to the event or arrangements, you may write to email@example.com.
23. The organiser reserves the right to refuse permission to display any or all items which infringe moral or legal obligations, or the right of a third party.
24. The participant will make payment in full without deduction within the terms agreed in writing. When payment is due before the exhibition, the organiser reserves the right to refuse the right of admission to the exhibition.
25. Stall cancellations must be submitted in writing. Cancellations received less than 2 weeks prior to the event will be liable to full payment.